At San Bruno Auto Center we care about our customers. Our staff is always willing to go the extra mile to ensure your total satisfaction. WE ARE COMMITTED TO EXCELLENCE! Just hear what our customers have to say…..
If you would like to contribute to our testimonials please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Samples from :
- “At the San Bruno Auto Center, I was pleasantly surprised to be in a warm comfortable reception area. (it was cold and wet outside). The Service Manager, Jaime, was very helpful and explained what was the problem(my alternator) and my options-one of which was to get a rental car while they worked on the car-( a 24hr process). To make a long story short- I was extremely pleased with the customer service , the pleasant waiting area. All the people I talked to at the Auto center were pleasant , friendly and efficient. I would highly recommend the San Bruno Auto center”. [www.yelp.com for full review] - Robert R. (5 star review)
- ” God sent us an angel mijo! He had batteries and pizza!” ”Yesterday afternoon my car battery died, so I call AAA and they wind up sending Ron from San Bruno Auto Center!! What a blessing! Just let me say that he turned out to be one of God’s angels for my son and me! Ron was knowledgeable, efficient and courteous!! “ Thank You Ron D. and thank you San Bruno Auto Center! Excellent Service with a smile!”[www.yelp.com for full review]- Dee O. (5 star review).
- “My 2008 VW was wrecked pretty badly (required a complete tear down even to assess the damage), and it was towed to SBAC. I’m glad it was, as Cherie and Jamie in the body shop made the experience about as pleasant as it could be, considering the circumstances. I hope not to need their services anytime soon, but will definitely be a repeat customer, if I do.”[www.yelp.com for full review]- Matt R. (5 star review)
- “I love San Bruno Auto Center. My car was in an accident in October and the one good thing out of it was meeting the people from San Bruno Auto. The people at the front desk, body shop, towing and the mechanics are all friendly and great workers. My car looks like new again and is running great. I took my husbands car in after to have some work done on it and it is also running great again. If you ever need work on your car, this is the place to go! The work is great and the cost is fair…”- CG (5 star review)
- “Customer service is what I look for in any company. You can get the same products/work done at multiple places, but customer service is something that makes a place thumbs up or down. San Bruno Auto Center is all about customer service. I have had multiple cars serviced there from body shop work to oil change. Wayne in the body shop is Mr. Customer Service! He explains everything to you and if there are options for your situation, he lets you know. In the waiting area, the staff are always friendly and asking if you want coffee or tea. And whenever I needed to tow a car in, the drivers at San Bruno Auto Center, are the nicest people. If you work or live in the San Bruno area, check them out! Thumbs up!!”- MS K (5 star review)
- “They have a soul. Decent folks doing a great job”. -Richard A. (4 star review)
- “I went to this body shop to have some scratches repaired/touched up on my 2004 Corolla. It is by no means a new nor expensive car but I just wanted to keep it from getting old (the way scratches and dings can do to a car) too early since I intend to keep it for a long time. I was amazed at the friendliness and accommodating attitude of the office staff, especially Jamie and Cherie. At first, I actually felt embarrassed bringing my car over for such minor repair, but the staff took care of me like I was a really valued customer and assured me that they would take care of my car no matter how little the job seemed. I brought my car in early in the morning before work and the car was ready and sparkling clean before the end of the day. Even the technicians were friendly. It was a pleasant experience doing business with this shop and I would surely call on them again if I needed another touch up or body repair…although I honestly wish not too soon…..lol.”- Lawrence R. (5 star review)
Here is a sampling of 64 reviews we have received in the past 60 days:
- “Mario- your auto repair man is the best. Great service, quick, efficient, friendly, great smile. Good salesman too.Would recommend him to anyone I know. Thanks, Mario!”- From Steve J.
- “We want to commend your driver, Jose C., who towed our car from outside SF to the Mercedes dealership in Monterey. He couldn’t have been more accommodating to us. He’s a plus to your company. Our evaluation gives him a top rating for the service he provided on May 13.”- From Karen and Wayne S.
- “I just wanted to let you know that I am very satisfied with my towing experience with Andrey. I was stranded on 280 at 9pm on Thursday the 12th of May, in a very tight space with little shoulder and my car and I were safely taken care of.” – From Alan R.
- “I just wanted to thank Tony for such great service. He promptly arrived and got me and my car home quickly and safely.” – From Mr. M.
- “Yesterday my wife’s car was disabled so she contacted CSAA. They dispatched Tony (Ref. 6951) to help. Although he took a very long time arriving, he was very apologetic and courteous. He was very professional and she was very satisfied with the service. This is not the first time that SBAC has been dispatched for our assistance. We have been “Totally Satisfied”"- From J. F. M..
- “I wanted to let you know that I was extremely satisfied with your service. I was stranded at a gas station with my son and Manny came to the scene really quickly. He was professional and I got into my car. Thank you so much”.- Jennifer F.
- “I had need of your towing services today. Tony was prompt and professional. He is a really nice guy, he represents your company well. I am very satisfied with your services and I will tell AAA about how nice my interaction with SBAC has been if I get the opportunity.” -Nancy W.
- “My car broke down on Friday evening and Andrey was sent out to pick me up. He was professional, friendly, and very courteous. I was totally satisfied with the service he provided and thankful for his assistance.” – From Anthony A.
- “Hello, I would like to submit my review for the tow I received two weeks ago. I called AAA for a flat bed tow in Daly City Sunday am, two weeks ago. The driver Art H. showed up on-time and was very polite. The vehicle being towed was a 99 Impala. Very long car. He took a lot of extra time to load the car properly making sure not to damage the exhaust system. When we arrived at the destination in Pacifica he took the same extra car to unload the car perfectly. I am not one to submit reviews but he did an extra good job and deserves recognition.” From Trevor T.
- “I just wanted to comment on how professional and curteous Hardy was with us. He was helpful as soon as he arrived. We didnt have to do anything, he took my car to the dealership with the key. He took care of everything. We are very appreciaative of his help. Thank you”- Gloria C.
- “Dear SBAC- I called AAA last night and Mike came out and helped me. It was a pleasure to have someone with a good positive attitude. I was treated as if I was important to him and he got the job done efficiently. He also had a great sense of humor. A job well done! Thanks”- Daniel
- “Good morning: I am writing to commend Gerry for his excellent service on AAA call # 6753 late on Sunday night. I had a flat tire on my way home to SSF from the airport, and needed to have the tire changed prior to going to work. Gerry responded almost within minutes of my call to the AAA, arriving literally at my place 10 minutes after I hung up the phone with AAA. He was friendly, courteous, and very efficient. He had the tire changed in less than 10 minutes of his arrival! I told him that he should be on a NASCAR pit crew, he was that good. He concluded with safety advice on driving with a temporary tire, and even recommended a surface street route for my own safety. Throughout the incident, Gerry was very polite and represented your company very well! I would give him a 10 on a scale of 1-10 for the overall experience. Please thank him for me. With kind regards”-Robert K. MD
- “Hello, I called AAA yesterday because a co-worker had locked her keys in her car, and they sent San Bruno Auto Center to service our call (#4605). I just wanted to let you know we were extremely happy with the service provided by Apollo. He came very quickly, he was friendly and professional, and got her car unlocked in no time! He seems like a great person who does a wonderful job, and I just wanted to let you know we felt lucky to have him! Thank you for your time”- Jessica C